Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Letter of The Day

(can you tell I have preschoolers?!) Amy tagged me with this meme for the letter L a couple weeks ago and I keep forgetting to post! If you want to do it too, let me know and I will assign a letter.

TEN THINGS I LOVE...Letter L

1. Lace...if you have been to my blog much you will know that I love knitting lace.

2. Literature...I LOVE to read!

3. Libraries...Not only do I love to read but I really enjoy research.

4. Languages...I have always been intrigued by the etymology of words and while in school I took 7 years of German, a year of French and a year of Latin. I can read a little bit of Swedish because it is so much like German (but couldn't understand the poem). If I was a trust fund baby, maybe I could have spent my life researching languages in libraries! LOL

5. Learning...I have always had fun learning, just about anything.

6. Laughter...does a heart good like medicine. I especially love to hear my children laugh when they are tickled about something.

7. Light...which is essential for life, vision, color, photography...

8. Lavender...and other shades of purple are my favorite colors.

9. Mr. L.....My hubby whom I adore!

10. Love...For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have eternal life! (John 3:16) His is the ultimate love!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Theresa, I do a letter!

How are the kiddos?