Sunday, December 10, 2006

Welcome Fearless Fiber Friends

I don't know if anyone will be coming over here to look, but if you came from a link at Fearless Fiber's blog, I wanted to welcome you. I purchased my yarn for the Swallowtail Shawl from her and she is featuring my shawl picture/s on Monday December 11th at her blog. Every Monday she shares customer projects. Check out her blog and see all the pretty things she has posted. At the right I have links to both her eBay and Etsy shops and they are also linked on her blog. So far I have really liked what I have purchased from her and the customer service is awesome!

My blog has a lot of long posts on it right now...that is definitely not the usual! If you are interested in seeing lace postings, the most recent are December 2, 4 & 5. The Swallowtail Pictures are already in the December archive. Pictures of the Shetland Garden Faroese Shawl are in the August 2005 Archive, mainly on the August 16, 2005 post. This is the shawl that started me knitting lace and started my shawl ministry, which I will write about in another post soon. On the September 15 post you can see my dear, sweet Nancy wearing her shawl. Kiri is found in the October 2005 archive but the pictures are not so great. At the end of the February 2006 archive there are pictures of my first Creatures of the Reef shawl. I have another one done and waiting to block. At the very end of the August 2006 archive you can see the Elegantly Simple Triangle Shawl which was gifted to another Ovarian Cancer patient. And at the very bottom of the blog is a link to the lace ring where you can visit other sites.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here. Feel free to check out any of my links or leave me a comment. I enjoy getting to know other fiber artists and would love looking at your blog too! Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Your Swallowtail & Shetland Garden shawls are gorgeous. Don't you love Deb's fibers? Beautiful colors & always so soft.