Friday, December 15, 2006



These are the Christmas stockigns that I made for my Mom and Jack. I made them for my immediate family too. Actually, they were mostly made last year for Christmas, but didn't get finished until now, putting on the cuff at the top and the hanging braid. The top photo shows the one for Jack, my step Dad. He loves to feed and watch the birds, thus the bird fabric, he likes to fish and also he is known at church for his bear hugs, so that is why there is teddybear fabric. My Mom's has poinsettias and a fabric with Christmas carolers because my home church always carols at nursing homes on Christmas morning. It is actually my favorite tradition and one I really miss! I'm getting these ready to send today, so they have some goodies inside. I will have to take pictures of the rest of the stockings too, all of which are quite different fabric and colorwise, from these. These really were a lot of fun to make.

No comments: