Friday, December 08, 2006

I Love The 1980s!

Okay, I can't help it! I graduated from high school in 1984 and college in 1987 and 1988. There are some things I still like about the 80s, though I wouldn't really want to relive my teenage years! LOL The Princess Bride was definitely one of the movies that I saw in theater and we watched it several times for chick flick movie nights. When it came out in DVD, dh and I had to get it and we laughed all the way through (he graduated from hs in 1982). I also watched Robin Wright (Princess Buttercup) on the old soap opera "Santa Barbara" (I now hate soaps, but when you are in college you do stupid things! LOL).

Buttercup

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by

1 comment:

Denise said...

Wow! Theresa! That is a big post!! You are a writer, too! I loved hearing about your life and your journey through fiber very interesting. I also love the picture of your grandmother!