Monday, September 01, 2008

Posting, Blog Housekeeping Etc

Hello Everyone!

Several of you have written me off list with issues in commenting on my blog. Haloscan was recommended by several of my blogging friends. Today I installed it and I am happy with its easy installation process, but I am so SAD! It erases all the previous comments that people have left in the blogger/google format. So if you are wondering why I deleted your comment... I did not! Hopefully now, more people can comment and I can actually ANSWER your comments! Let me know if you have any problems.

I am cleaning up my links listing. I have not done this for over a year. The broken links should be gone, but I want to add YOUR blog links. If you are not already listed, please let me know so I can.

When I was on vacation and sometimes when I am not, I post from our laptop. I looked at the blog today on our desktop and was appalled and how goofy some of the colors look and how dark they are. Sorry about that! I'll have to keep that in mind when I edit on the laptop.

Hope you are having a great weekend! What are you doing with your extra time off? Are you starting school tomorrow? Hubby goes back to school (work) tomorrow and the kids I start back after our summer break, though it is not technically the first day of school as we begin the new year in July. But we are looking forward tomorrow in starting school at our new table. Previously we had a wobbly 30x48 table with a leg that fell off. I got a great deal on the same type of table (so no need for new chairs) that had some dents in it (the kind that would get there eventually anyway when you have kids) for $129! It will be nice to have a little extra elbow room to spread out our papers, projects and books!

No comments: