Monday, September 01, 2008

I Won!

Earlier this summer, I signed up for Home School Freebie of the Day and have really enjoyed it. Anyone who works with their children, whether they home school or not, would benefit from this. Every day there is something new to download, usually in pdf format. On Mondays they send you an email to let you know what to expect, so you can remember to check. There has been everything from Guitar lessons, to public domain ebooks of children's stories to handwork courses for children.

Over Labor Day weekend they ran some specials and promoted their Home School Radio Show premium site. The contest involved leaving a comment about what you liked of the freebies they had posted. Initially I thought "I never win anything, I won't post!" Then I thought that was pretty selfish, perhaps they would like to have feedback and encouragement for the service they provide, so I left a comment. And that is how I won, one full year access to their premium site. I have not been there yet, so I don't know all about it, but it is mainly audios to be used for homeschooling with listening guides to help you teach/learn from it. That should be fun!

No comments: