Friday, November 30, 2007

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's Brillo Boy!


This picture is for Grandma and Grandpa to see. The kids and I went to get our hair cut today. D hasn't had a pro cut for about a year as I usually buzz him in hot weather then it grows out. Today he surprised me by looking through the style books while we waited and asked for a "spiker cut" (his term)! It actually looks cute but I couldn't catch it just right in a photograph. The boy has sooooo many cowlicks that this might actually end up being a good cut for him! LOL

3 comments:

sherriknits said...

I LOVE his hair cut. It is a good kind of a cut, we've often had the little imp's hair cut that way and it's true, it covers a multitude of strange things.

Lynette said...

I love it! My boys are off to have haircuts & donuts this morning. It is a tradition for them, first haircuts, then a donut at Howard's. And J as he was walking out the door asked if I wanted one! I was surprised & thank him for asking. Of course I said yes!

Heather said...

I love it too! He is sooo grown up looking!