Thursday, November 22, 2007

Nicegiving, Part Two

Here's the hungry crew! We said grace before we put food on the table because I knew that there would be no waiting!


Here are my little Indians. Daddy was in charge of making Pilgrim hats and Indian headbands while Mommy cooked. He wasn't sure how to make a Pilgrim hat, so this is what he came up with for headbands. Notice our colorful placemats, which we made last night.

D, A and J waiting for their dinner. I decided to use paper plates this year and the kids helped me pick these out. We had these turkey plats for dinner and leaf plates for our dessert. We had apple crisp which D insisted on calling "apple crypts"! LOL Hubby and I laughed hard on that one!

Hubby's plate. Nummy, Num, Num!


Here is D with his Thanksgiving mac and cheese. The girls actually tried Mom and Dad's turkey and liked it! D said he won't want to turkey for 2000 days! That will put him about 11 or 12 I imagine...that's about right! He is my pickiest eater!

God bless you all. Those who are traveling or going shopping in the craziness tomorrow, be safe!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

It looks like you had a nice meal! I love the kids in their hats/headbands! :) I'm very blessed to have good eaters, B and A especially loved the homemade cranberry sauce!

Melissa said...

Looks like a nice low-key Thanksgiving. But... who doesn't like turkey?! :o)