Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Just For Laughs

I've been pretty serious lately, so I thought I'd lighten up with a game I saw over at Amy's. Some of them make you think!

The rules are: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things … nothing made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can’t use my answers! So join in the fun…

My name: Theresa
Famous Singer: Tammy Wynette
Four letter word: Tape
Street: Terrace
Color: Teal
Gifts/Presents: Toys
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Things in a Souvenir Shop: T-Shirt
Boy’s Name: Timothy
Girl’s Name: Tatyana
Movie Title: Titanic
Drink: Tea
Occupation: Teacher
Celebrity: Tanith Belbin (an icedancer...a celebrity to me!)
Magazine: Time
City: Tacoma
Pro Sports: Tennis
Fruit: Tomato (yes it is)
Reason for Being Late for Work: Tummy Ache :o)
Something You Throw Away: Tube of Toothpaste (when empty)
Things You Shout: Thief!
Cartoon Character: Thomas The Tank Engine

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey, that's harder than I thought! You came up with some great answers!