Saturday, December 01, 2007

Rare Sighting...

This is a rare sighting of me wearing something I knit! I had to reach into the archives of 2002. Here I am with my then 7 month old (now 6 year old) son at the ocean. This is now called a Color Your Own Fair Isle from Philospher's Wool, though at the time I knit it in 1993 it was called Vienna Woods in an old issue of Knitters. I ordered the kit from Philosopher since they fairly unknown at the time and then swapped out the yarns until I came up with a color scheme that suited me. I still have the sweater. It has gone through a lot. But since having twins, it really gets stretched out. Next winter I'll be able to wear it though! I'm counting on it. It's nice and warm.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

D looks the same, just older! I love his new haircut! The sweater looks warm and comfy. Praying that you'll have success in fitting in it next winter!