Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wellness Wednesday

This morning I gave myself permission not to weigh myself. I haven't been able to exercise and it's that time of the month, so why depress myself?! I know I am not putting back on a lot of weight because my wedding bands still fit! :o) Last week I missed my PT appt because of getting the brakes replaced on the van, but I do go tomorrow and I am looking forward to that. I'm hoping it will help since I will be gong to San Francisco for D's birthday on Saturday and may need to be doing standing.

There isn't too much new and exciting to talk about here but I don't want to give up this Wellness Wednesday posting because I don't want to give up on my journey, so I'm posting to keep a "place holder"!

This week I played some more with my pressure cooker. The more I use it, the more I love it and I hope to be doing some more. I also reviewed a fun product on my other blog. That's it for this week... sorry kind of boring!

No comments: