Sunday, August 28, 2005


I needed a break from the lace before moving on to the next lace project, a scarf, so I am working on this Iris Schreier scarf (from www.artyarns.com). I picked the pattern up at Philato in Petaluma. It was a tiny little shop, with a wonderful owner and a good selection for such a tiny space. The yarn is from New Zealand, called Charisma and is about $20 for $385. This one was one of my eBay bargains though. I got it with another skein of space died yarn for $10! Gotta love eBay! This pattern is pretty easy, but I did have to frog a few times, just because I had gotten the count off and if you are one stitch off, that's bad! It's on track now and looking pretty good. It's always fun to try some new technique...new to me anyway. I have not done any modular knitting before. I guess the designer of this pattern has a new book that just came out, but I have not seen it yet. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very pretty!