Sunday, September 02, 2007

Still Missing You...


One year ago today, Laura flew to Jesus. I cannot wish her back to pain, to earthly sorrow and away from the Savior she served with all her heart and mind and soul and strength. I am at peace. I rejoice in my son's salvation, which grew from seeds she planted. And, I thank God for her presence in our lives. She is a gift and is indelibly written on our hearts. Our lives march on without you Laura dear. We are learning and growing and playing. Little by little the wound of your absence becomes less tender. I know you can't read these words, but I write them for my own grief. I love you and I miss you and I thank you. I rejoice with you because there is victory in Jesus and no earthly cares, nor the enemy, nor even Cancer can steal that JOY from you! We all miss you!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Thinking of you!