Thursday, February 01, 2007

New Career?

Okay, don't flame me here...but after a week home with sick kids, having a migraine and being sick myself, sometimes I think moms who work outside of the home have it easier! LOL So when I saw this I thought it would be funny to do. Of course these things have no way of really knowing in 4 questions, but I thought it was funny that it had teacher...which I went to 3.5 years of college to do, but ended up deciding it was not my cup of tea and pediatrician...nope, never been a pediatrician, but I did work in pediatrics for ten years! What am I talking about? I still work in pediatrics! LOL Sometimes ya gotta laugh or you will cry! :o)

Your Career Personality: Quiet, Sevice -Oriented, and Practical

Your Ideal Careers:

Artist
Chef
Concierge
Esthetician
Forest Ranger
Gardener
Geologist
Jewelry designer
Pediatrician
Teacher

1 comment:

Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Theresa, to that I would add missionary or minister...for all the blessed work you do for the Lord!

Love ya! Cary