Sunday, February 04, 2007

Farmer's Market

Yesterday I went to a local farmer's market to try out my new little pocket camera, a tiny Panasonic 6.0 megapixel. We wanted to have something that would capture some video clips and also would not be as big as the digital slr or as costly so that we could take it to places like the park with the kids and not worry about it getting stolen, but still be able to take some pictures of the kids etc.
I thought the farmer's market would be a fun
place to try out its functions.
As you can see I saw a lot of vegetables.

But I did see some flowers
and old oak trees

and bouquets
and garlic
More beautiful flowers
and lots of interesting
carrots! (click on photo to see full size)

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I love the bouquets, what great shots.

Caroline said...

OOoh, look at that garlic! Yum!! Love the shots of carrots; the only ones I ever got locally were *bitter*; don't know if I'll try again or not. I adore shopping at farmer's markets, though!

Eve/Divine Fibers & Yarn said...

I just love your photos... can we expect to see them on cards? *G*