Friday, February 16, 2007

Silly things to distract you from my lack of posting...

Okay, I am sick and miderable and trying to get better by Sunday so that I can see my son interviewed at church about how he asked Jesus into his heart. If anyone reading this prays, please pray for my asthma. Sometimes these viruses hit me harder than most people because of my asthma and that has been complicated in the last year because of heart reactions I have had to Albuterol and other asthma meds. I just took some mineral supplements which the doctor wants me to take when I take the Albuterol (because Albuterol uses those minerals to open airways but when they are depleted it causes heart rhythm issues), I'm going to go suck on my inhalers and curl up with a good book. Yes, I'm whining! It is hard to be sick with your head about to explode with 3 people in the house who don't know the meaning of the word "quiet"! LOL Praise God for three day weekends and Daddy home to help! :o)


You Are Scooter

Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.
You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.
"15 seconds to showtime!"

2 comments:

Marguerite said...

Hope you're feeling better by tomorrow. Give you son a hug for me and welcome him to the family.

Susan @ FruitfulWords said...

I will def be praying. That will be so precious to have your son speak on his "biggest" moment in life.

I am sorry I won't be in church, but I will be praying.