Wednesday, June 07, 2006


My cousin Wendy asked about seeing more wedding photos...well, it is easier to post them here than email a bunch. So I put some super low resolution photos up here. The originals are better and don't have squiggly lines like those in the grooms jacket in the bw photo. This wedding was really nice, but they always make me nervous so I'm glad it's over. However, having borrowed my friend's 8 mega pixel camera for this shoot, I realized how much I really, really want a digital SLR! Anyway, the pictures follow... and yes, I have actually knit 54 rows on the Shetland Garden Faroese Shawl from Sivia Harding in the last week...I just haven't photographed it yet! LOL After tomorrow night I will be done delivering everything for this wedding shoot and then I can get my two other shawls blocked and ready to go to their recipients! Posted by Picasa

No comments: