Thursday, June 22, 2006


Here is one of the patterns I got from Vermont Fiber Designs (www.vermontfiberdesigns.com). It's the Pine Cone Lace Shell and I also got the cardigan that matches. From Fiber Trends I got the Fuchsia lace scarf designed by Eugen Beugler. I'm going to use the Elsbeth Lavold Silky Wool in a deep purple that my friend Trish sent me for this scarf. I also got the Fiber Trends Queen of Hearts shawl designed by Bev Galeskas. I like to support Fiber Trends since they started out in my adopted home town of Bellingham, WA. I've probably mentioned that before. :o) And from Friends of Cabin Fever I got the Loop De Loop Shawl #085. It's made with a mitered square and two mitered triangles. I probably could have figured it out on my own, but picked up the pattern anyway. It looks to be good for using up odd balls and/or homespun. I thought the two shawl patterns would be good for my shawl ministry. The purple sport weight on the left is FrogTree Alpaca and will be used to make fingerless gloves...my hands get frozen sometimes taking pictures, but I need my fingers for all the controls. So since my SP7 pal gave me a pattern which I tried and was too large in worsted, I thought I would try this. Now I'm excited to knit everything up...and so little time! LOL Posted by Picasa

No comments: