Friday, June 02, 2006


Here is the front of our house and our main rose bushes. The perspective is hard to see. The rose bush on the right is probably 5 feet tall and the one on the far left is at least 7 feet. They are just starting their second round of blooming. The roses are my way of trying to beautify our little corner of the world! I am posting several pictures because I am playing with a Nikon Coolpix 8800VR that belongs to my friend's husband. His brother is getting married tomorrow and I will be doing the photographs. He is going to lend me the camera because it has external flash capabilities and mine doesn't. I have shot about ten weddings and all but one came out decent. I still get nervous every time! :o) I will be glad when it is over though. We will be outside at an historic hotel in gold country, about 1.5 hours from where I live. It's supposed to be in the 90s and if it is too hot they will hopefully move it inside. I feel like once I get this done I can start focusing on other things and getting caught up! I have been feeling eternally behind and my asthma has been really bothering me. My asthma meds add to the anxious feelings and make it hard for me to sleep!  Posted by Picasa

No comments: