Thursday, March 02, 2006


Well, I have finally started feeling a little bit better. Slowly I am coming back to human existence after fighting off two viruses back to back, severe asthma and 2 courses of Prednisone...YUCK! Today I knew I was feeling better because I took a look at the disaster that has been building over the last couple weeks in the kitchen in my absence...and was disgusted! And I picked up my knitting. Here it is the second Creatures of the Reef shawl using Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Blue Jeans. Of course you can't really see now because it's not blocked but in realy life you can see the lace pattern pretty nicely. It's definitely bigger than the first one. And I really need to get it done and to the recipient. I'm 80% through the pattern of the crabs and seahorses and it gets smaller as you go up so hopefully it should be going faster here soon. Of course now that I'm feeling better...no excuses for not cleaning, so less knitting time! :o) Posted by Picasa

No comments: