Thursday, March 02, 2006


Today I received a package from my Secret Pal. I know she lives in Washington, my home state. I know she works outside the home. She knits and she spins. Oh yes, I know she has excellent taste and I think she went over budget spoiling me! :o) How did she know that I have been wanting to try my hand at a spindle?! I even looked at this one on ebay once! It came with some instructions and I am going to have to watch some tutorials online I think. I won't start with that luscious roving...I'll practice first on some Romney fleece I have until I get the hang of it. Isn't that wool GORGEOUS!?! I want a whole sweater out of it, the colors are all my favorites mixed together!! When the mail man brought the box in, the kids were so excited. All three of them surrounded me, nearly suffocated me in all their excitement. Almost in unison I heard three little "wow"s and "Oh"s and a high pitched little "Oh Kool"! :o) They had to touch and see everything and my younger twin, the one who is all high emotions and drama lately, sobbed when I closed the box! It was traumatic for her. I guess she's going to be the next Sarah Bernhardt! LOL Keep reading to see what else my SSP got me! Posted by Picasa

No comments: