Thursday, March 02, 2006

SSK Is A SSP


My Secret Pal 7 Secret Pal is named SSK (that's slip, slip, knit, a knitting term for my non-knitting friends/family!) and she is definitely a SSP...a SUPER SECRET PAL! Read on to see what arrived in the mail from her today!

As I explain later, I've been sick and thus MIA. I have not even knit a stitch, it's been that bad! Fortunately I'm getting better. Saturday we will be going to Carolina Homespun in San Francisco to test drive some spinning wheels. I can't wait. Hopefully it will not be rainy, because there is a park a few blocks away and hubby is going to take the kids there to play so I can have more time to spin and see if I can determine which type of wheel I want to get. It has been raining a lot lately, so the odds are against me...it has even been raining inside the house! Not fun, but not unexpected when you live in a 1972 mobile home...I was in Kindergarten in 1972! LOL Hopefully it won't be serious and no mold growth because that really triggers my asthma. Anyway, it's really big of my hubby to be doing this Saturday because he has been so overworked both at school (he's a special ed teacher) and at home with me being sick...and tomorrow, Friday, is his birthday! Happy 42nd Honey!! I have to say he's aging nicely...but then I am biased, huh? Well, if you have followed this long...please read a little longer and you will see my knitting and my gifts from my wonderful secret pal! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you SSK!

No comments: