Thursday, March 02, 2006


Ooh cashmerino! We all had to touch and feel it...I am teaching my children young to be fiberaholics! LOL I just downloaded a free pattern for fingerless mitts this morning and was also thinking about this style. Look how beautifully the roving goes with the cashmerino! I'm not sure if that is what SSK intended or not, but I think if I am successful at the spindle, that will be what I do with it, maybe on the cuffs. As a photographer, I have always thought I would like to have fingerless gloves/mitts to keep my hands warm but still have my fingers accessible for setting my camera! Although it would also be very tempting to make this into a scarf next to my face all the time! Maybe I'll have to get some more to go with the gloves! It's fun to get something like this...something you have thought about doing but it's not high up on the budget priority list. Like a little guilty pleasure. Posted by Picasa

No comments: