Thursday, May 31, 2007

First Attempt At Digital Scrapbooking

It's a little "rough around the edges" but this is my very first attempt using a tutorial at Two Peas In A Bucket. I used one of their free kits which
was from February 2005. I don't know the designers name. The girls' names are smudged out on the journaling, just for this blog copy and this is low resolution. I need to learn some more so that my pics don't look just "plopped down" on the page. I plan on continuing to learn and hopefully I will improve. I don't know where I am going to find all this free time! LOL

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Very cute! I love the pictures!

Susan @ FruitfulWords said...

Theresa, Great job!

That's something I want to learn some day too.

Will you then print the page out and put it in a conventional album or put it in an online photo album?