Monday, October 17, 2005

What's Next?!

Well, I'm plugging away on my Christmas list
and so these are going to be River Rapid socks
from the Sock Bug. I will have to post the link
later for this free pattern. This is the Kool-Aid
dyed wool from a couple weeks ago. It always
seems to show up yellowish in photos but it is really bright blue and turquoise and aqua with hints of cream. The aqua does tend to be on the yellow green side but not as bad as this photo looks. The yarn is KnitPicks Dye Your Own fingering weight and is really nice and soft. Too bad it's not washable, but it will make nice socks. I am going to be doing a few pairs of socks for Christmas. I sat down and made a list of all the knitting, sewing and quilting I need to get done for Christmas and it's a good thing I did or I will never get everything done on time. Right now I am trying to focus on getting done the ones that I know have to be mailed out and can finish local ones later. Well, Hubby just left for work. I better return to reality before the kids tear the house down. I will post a link for the socks later! Happy Monday everyone! :o)

No comments: