Saturday, October 01, 2005

Get off the computer and clean house...

Can you tell I like to do anything but that! LOL I look at all these little silly things and have fun. I guess maybe it makes me feel like I am part of a larger community instead of just being isolated here in our little tin box! :o) I saw this one on Amy's blog. She mentioned that she too would like to know what the answers were. There were three "logic" questions to me. One question, all answers looked true?? And no, there was no "all of the above"! So I guess this person who has often been criticised for being a black and white thinker, doesn't know diddly about logic! LOL

Your IQ Is 125

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional

Your General Knowledge is Exceptional

No comments: