Monday, October 10, 2005

Blogger Frustrations

UGH! I guess I should not complain when this service is free! However, it is very frustrating that I spend two days trying to post pictures, it shows on the dashboard that I have posted but I cannot view it and then today I finally discovered that my template for the whole blog had been erased! This is NOT something that I did! So now I have lost my links and will have to re-enter those. It makes me wonder how and why these things occur, but I guess I will have to put up with it until I learn enough about web publishing to buy my own space and do it myself!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sorry you are having blogger problems - it looks like you are back to normal now though! If you want some ideas for learning HTML, etc, let me know.
I tagged you on my blog (http://www.osbornz.net/journal) hope you can play! :)