Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Getting To Know Me...

Getting to know all about me...okay, I'm a nut, there's no hiding the fact. So I'll just get right to the post! :o)

TEN YEARS AGO: I traveled to Germany for the wedding of Thomas and Jutta who has been my German penpal since 9th grade in 1981. I also had the beginnings of a serious illness as of yet undiagnosed, but I began suffering from headaches. I was also selling some of my photography in enlargements, greeting cards, and bookmarks. I was living with my best friend Shelley (who I miss!!!)in Washington State. Alice Starmore came to town and I took her classes in Aran knitting and Gansey knitting.

FIVE YEARS AGO: I was mourning the death of my father and we were taking a break in trying to conceive a baby (we now have three children, praise God!). I had lived in California for two years and was just starting to get used to it. My main hobby activity at the time was scrapbooking.

ONE YEAR AGO: We had just gotten home from a wonderful vacation visiting family in Washington State and British Columbia, Canada and I began having asthma attacks. I started a beginning quilting class where I met Amy and she re-introduced me to knitting, which I had set aside when I began having chronic migraines. I had forgotten how much I loved it and she got me addicted again! :o)

FIVE SNACKS: 1. Caramel or caramel/chocolate (King Size Milky Way) 2. Toffee (like Skor candy bars) 3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, especially the holiday ones which are bigger and thicker 4. peanuts 5. oatmeal allspice cookies

FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO: 1. Jesus Loves Me 2. You Are My Sunshine 3. Barney "I Love You" song 4. Because He Lives 5. Amazing Grace

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH $100 MILLION: 1. Tithe/charities 2. help family and friends 3. travel 4. buy land/build house 5. start a business/invest

FIVE PLACES TO RUN AWAY TO: 1. UK (can't decide...so I'll visit the whole kingdom!) 2. Sweden 3. Austria/Germany 4. New Zealand 5. my ancestral homes in US and Europe

FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR: 1. mini skirt 2. bikini 3. body piercings 4. shoes with high pointy heels 5. anything body revealing in public

FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS: when I watched tv 1. Divine Design 2. Monarch of the Glen 3. Changing Rooms 4. Simply Quilts 5. anything with figure skating

FIVE BIGGEST JOYS: 1. my faith in my Lord Jesus Christ 2. my husband and kids 3. my Mom/family 4. photography 5. all my creative pursuits

FIVE FAVORITE TOYS: 1. computer 2. books 3. sewing machine 4. camera 5. scrapbooking supplies

No comments: