Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Another Non-Knitting Crazy Blog Thing

Your Brain's Pattern

Your brain is always looking for the connections in life.
You always amaze your friends by figuring out things first.
You're also good at connecting people - and often play match maker.
You see the world in fluid, flexible terms. Nothing is black or white.


I just have to laugh at some of these things. I keep seeing them on other blogs and I thought I would do this one. I've always been a pretty black and white thinker...I see the shades of gray but I decide black and white. I'm sure that some of that is because of my faith in God, but I believe I was born with some of that too because I see it in DS who is almost 4 and has exhibited these traits all along! I think what this little game is telling me is that I still love the color purple and that the other swirly designs activated my migraine symptoms! LOL

No comments: