Sunday, September 03, 2006


This is my favorite photo of DS and Laura. It shows his delight in discovering what happens when he presses the piano key...but it also shows her delight in his discovery. My son had a very special bond with Laura. It began when I was hugely pregnant with my twin DDs. She would go with me to doctor appts and would let him go up and down the halls at Kaiser as learned to walk. By the end of the pg he was keeping her busy going up and down stairs! Last summer he got to go with Laura to Vacation Bible School. Sometimes when I was took sick with a migraine to go to Bible study, she would come and pick up DS so that he could go to the kids part and have some fun and get out of the house. He loved going in her "green car"! He would watch at the window to see it go and would talk excitedly about it. Posted by Picasa

No comments: