Sunday, September 10, 2006


I did okay until I saw this...This display represents a lot of areas of Laura's life and was a nice idea. I saw her purse, with the butterflies on it...left just as she last used it...just as she would always find a place for it on our washing machine when she came in the door to visit and play with us! That pierced my heart like a poisonous arrow. Her purse looked like it was waiting there for her ready to use, waiting for her to take it out of the case and use it. Do you see the lamb card behind the butterfly...that made me feel good...I know she loved that picture that I took of her little lamb. That was sure a fun day and so I am choosing to hold on to those types of memories! Also pictured, flowers from her garden, some of her canning, a butterfly (because she loved them and her hat that she wore to the Red Hat Society meetings. I don't know the story behind the teacup. When this isn't so raw, I am going to get all my pictures printed up and I am going to make a scrapbook for my son about all the times with Laura. I will also make a couple smaller ones for my daughters. My son spent the most time with her and I want him to be able to look back and see God's faithfulness in his life, in our lives and how He reached out in His love through Laura. Like Pastor Edwards said...Laura was "the real deal"! :o) Posted by Picasa

No comments: