Monday, September 04, 2006


Okay...humor me once more. My Mom reminded me of her favorite Laura pics with the kids...she has them in her "slide show" on her screen saver. This is J playing with Laura...notice they both have butterflies on their shirts. Laura and I shared a love of butterflies. That is DS with a book on the step. The grief is still raw. I look at the pictures and I first think, "Man! I can't believe how much the kids have grown and changed! Look how small they are!" Then I am overwhelmed. I look at Laura's face and I cannot believe that she is not here and that I cannot pick up the phone to talk to her, ask her questions, laugh with her or cry with her. It seems unreal. I know this is normal when grief is fresh. But it doesn't make it feel any better to know it's normal! Thanks for humoring me once again. :o) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vicki Knitorious said...

I'm so sorry that you've lost such a lovely friend, Theresa. Your tribute and the pictures are wonderful -- it's obvious that she was pure delight.