Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Birth and Wellness Wednesday #3?


Thirty one years ago today I experienced a birth of a different kind and my life has never been the same! The joy He placed in my heart that day has never been surpassed... not even the first time I saw this picture... my two surprise babies! LOL It hasn't always been easy the lat 31 years, but He has walked with me every step of the way. He is my Rock and my Shield, my Fortress and my Stronghold, my Lover, my Savior, my Teacher, my Healer, my Encourager and my Friend. Thank you Lord for the Journey behind us and the Journey ahead of us!
Today I tried a new Leslie Sansone video which was a 3 mile walk and though I was whooped when I got done it was also fun. I have been trying to stay consistent, even when I don't feel so great, otherwise I might lose courage and not start again. If you keep moving it's easier to keep moving, when you stop, it's easier to convince yourself not to keep moving. That's why I started a new DVD today because I stepped on the scale and weighed 312#! How could that be? I have not been eating much the last few days. Water retention? Muscle weight? I don't know. The thought did occur to me that I haven't eaten enough, so my body might be holding on to everything. I have to admit that it was a little bit depressing. The work out helped to pick me up though.
Even though the weight has not changed there have been some noticeable changes. Noticeable to me anyway! Sunday I was standing in church and looked down and noticed that for the first time I was seeing my breasts. Don't laugh! LOL Normally I look down and see my stomach! I was also able to wear a pair of pants that were previously too tight. This is really encouraging. I need to focus on these things and not fall down.
Next Wednesday I may not post. It depends. I will be leaving for Washington with the kids on Monday morning and we will arrive at my Mom's on Tuesday night. For those of you who pray, would you please pray for traveling mercies and safety? Also please pray for me as I am trying to get everything done the next few days. When I am in Washington I will probably blog frequently because I will be posting pictures for Hubby to see. Unfortunately he still has to work, but we will enjoy some time together in August. The children and I are looking forward to spending some time in fresh, breathable air and visiting with Grandma and Grandpa and other family members. I'm looking forward to sharing the adventure with you!

No comments: