Amy talked me into it again! :o) She has a fun mosaic on her blog and suggested I try it to, so here are the instructions and my answers below will explain the photos.
How to make a mosaic:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
The Questions (and my answers):
1. What is your first name? Theresa (photo is a quote from Mother Teresa)
2. What is your favorite food? Raspberries
3. What high school did you go to? Mariner High School, Everett, Washington (photo is the Mariner Alumni Society dinner)
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Michael J. Fox (I have a hunky Hubby that I am madly, deeply and satisfied in love with... I don't need crushes! However, in order to complete the list, I chose him because when I was in high school I had a crush on him. He was a "local" boy from Burnaby, BC, a Vancouver suburb and I grew up seeing him on some BC local tv shows before he became Alex P. Keaton and Marty McFly.)
6. Favorite drink? water
7. Dream vacation? Scotland
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate Pie
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Photographer
10. What do you love most in life? Family
11. One Word to describe you. Christian
12. Your flickr name. talindamood
(Credit for photos taken from Flikr)
1. no great things, 2. raspberry show off, 3. Mariner High School (Everett, WA) Alumni Association Dinner - May 2, 2008, 4. drops of purple petals, 5. Michael J. Fox, 6. 2007 SEPT 08 TRANSIENTS WEST OF PENDER, MILLING, 7. Eilean Donan, 8. Grandma's chocolate pie, 9. Backlit Beauty, 10. the rest of the family, 11. The Ultimate Sacrifice, 12. Theresa