Thursday, May 25, 2006


Okay, so this is not knitting content, what else is new?! :o) On the Christian Artisans list a couple of us have been talking about scrapbooking and I went to see my friend Denise's layouts at www.digitalscrapbookplace.com and her work is gorgeous. So I thought i would post one of my favorite layouts. It was a semi-finalists in Memory Makers Magazine my state contest and was featured in the May-June 2000 issue. All the photographs are ones I took of my home state and represent both the west, central and eastern parts of the state. That's me in the bottom corner and hubby on the top. Around the layout are written words...names of places in the state and things the state is known for. It's pretty plain compared to a lot of scrapbooking these days but as a photographer I prefer a little cleaner/simple style that shows off the pictures. I'm not opposed to beautiful embellishments, just use them sparingly. I want to start learning how to do digital scrapbook pages, but there never seems to be enough time in the day as well as the fact that I have to many creative interests!  Posted by Picasa

No comments: