Thursday, January 17, 2008

Interesting Quiz

This was an interesting quiz to take and some of the questions really made you think...and some I honestly could not understand. I have probably read more than the average Joe on theology but it still confuses me. I'm glad that God won't be quizzing me with man's questions! I am not a Lutheran, but I believe that this was where I came out on top because I believe in "salvation by grace alone, not works". Someone must have a lot of time on their hands to think up these quizzes! I also found it interesting to see on several other blogs, the different answers and yet we all have so much in common in the Body of Christ!

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Martin Luther

The daddy of the Reformation. You are opposed to any Catholic ideas of works-salvation and see the scriptures as being primarily authoritative.


Martin Luther


93%

Anselm


93%

John Calvin


87%

Karl Barth


80%

Jonathan Edwards


60%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


60%

Augustine


53%

Jürgen Moltmann


47%

Paul Tillich


47%

Charles Finney


20%


No comments: