Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Getting Organized in 2008

One of my main goals in 2008 is to get more organized in order to prepare for moving. I am listing an eclectic bunch of organizing links if anyone is interested. Also included are some homemaking blogs because organizing for most of us does also include the home. If you have some to recommend, please let me know.

Get Organized Now Wade through the commercial stuff to find helpful info.
I'm An Organizing Junkie Home of Menu Plan Monday
Organize Magazine Print Magazine, which I have only found once, I believe at Borders Books & Music
Creative Organizing Blogger who wrote a scrapbook organizing book and writes with tips.
Organizing Blog No longer current but has some good tips.
A Clean Heart Not current, but has some great links and free forms.
Brocante Home An Eclectic Homemaking blog with some home notebook forms.
Home Management Binder University (Warning, this is a controversial blog. I do not agree with many things here, but she is a sister in the Lord and I overlook these things as I do not feel they pertain to her salvation. She has a lot of good resources for those doing home management binders. I started mine about 18 months ago, but never finished. This year I want to get it more organized and utilize it)
The Sparrow's Nest She is taking a blog break right now but has some ebooks and forms for notebookers.
Walk Slowly, Live Wildly A Christian gal blogging about "being green", taking care of what God has given us and making minimal impact.
The Lazy Organizer
Home Sanctuary A new (to me) blog I just found and am enjoying.
Frugal For Life
5 Minutes For Mom
Organized With Style
Online Organizing
Declutter It

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hello, just wanted to say thanks for the link!

Happy organizing in 2008!

Laura