Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Close up of the knitting shelf to show you the binders. These come from Walmart and they are archival quality plastic (so it won't lift or stick to the paper inserted). The brand name escapes me. I did show some pics of this once before, but what I did was place scrapbooking paper in the front and the spines. The patterns are in sheet protectors...you can see some patterns stick up because they are taller than sheet protectors. To me this makes it more pleasant to look at. The patterns are in the white notebooks by subject and the magazines are in black notebooks decorated in the same manner. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love your new name, Theresa, and all of the photos.

I really enjoy looking at pictures of people's books and stash. How fun!