Thursday, October 12, 2006

Stress Relief

Okay, with all that has been going on with my hubby's health and all the other stresses...well, I need a little stress relief, so I am doing a meme that is totally stupid and silly but made me laugh! :o)

My 10 Names Meme

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: ( pet and current street name) Abbie Mills

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your moms side, your favorite candy) Holly Caramel (um, this doesn't sound like the kind of movie star I'd want to be!)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of last name, first three letters of your middle name) L. Ann (okay...so I have never been the fly girl type...)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Purple Cat

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Ann Everett

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom’s maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)
Linthhoeve (sounds more like a Celtic lisp! LOL)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The”, your favorite color, favorite drink) The Purple Water (ooh how exciting!)

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first name of both your grandfathers) Alden Albin

9. FUTURISTIC NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne and the name of your favorite shoes) Opium Birkenstock (sounds better than I'm allergic barefoot!)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother/father’s middle name ) Elona Eugene

Sounds like I better stick with the name my folks gave me! :o)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love it! I think I will do one too!