Tuesday, October 10, 2006


For D's birthday we have started a tradition of going to a pumpkin patch each year. This year we went to Clarksburg, which is about 20 miles southwest of where we live, to a place called Kirtlan's Silver Bend. We went with my two friends from church/scrapbooking who also homeschool and all their kids. It was a lot of fun. There was a real train to ride on and D covered his ears when the loud whistle blew! We had a lot of fun playing on the straw bales and eating a nummy lunch together. My kids loved playing with the big kids and especially being outside all day! I tried to get a picture of the three of them together...my eternal quest...but it just is not going to happen I guess. Here they are anyway, left to right, A, D, and J. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carissa said...

The kids look like they had fun! i'm glad that D had a great day. Getting a picture of all of them is tough. I have trouble with just 2! and your scarves are very pretty too!