Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Actual knitting content on my knitting blog! What do you know! LOL This is something I have made for a gift. I have several items which I have been working on and blocking which are gifts so I haven't been able to post much. I am also in a sock exchange with Feet To Prayers on the Christian Artisans list where you knit one sock and send it on to your pal and she completes the pair. We also pray for each other and send along other autumn goodies as well. Anyway, I wanted to post this picture of a lovely and easy drop stitch scarf I made from some kid mohair. As you scroll down you will see pictures from my son's 5th birthday today. We celebrated all day long! :o) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Your lace knitting is just beautiful! Your little guy is growing into a handsome young man and you've captured your girls in a way that suggests they really are handfuls.