Monday, February 06, 2006


Spring! It's coming! The tulips and daffodils are poking up shoots. Several posts ago I shared my white azalea and now the pink one is in full bloom. The pink ones always remind me of my Grandma Hopkins...she loved all things pink! As a mother of young children, I do look forward to spring because my children are getting cabin fever! They need to get outside and play and get some energy out. My children are sick, but they crank up the energy and get hyper when they are sick, how cruel is that to Moms and Dads? I have lots to share today. Keep reading... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

I loved catching up on your news today, Theresa and all the fiber and knitting content ;) I'm sorry your shawl is small but it looks fabulous! And your kitty does look bored (or indignant? LOL) You and Tim are continually in my prayers, sending hugs your way!

Susan said...

Oh my, that azalea is gorgous! Where do you live that they are in bloom already? Thanks for posting the beautiful photo. It was a real spirit lifter on this gloomy, snowy day here in Syracuse, NY.