Monday, January 30, 2006

Trekking XXL UFO


This photo doesn't show the true color well. It's not quite that 'royal' of a blue. I've never used Trekking XXL before and I really like the subtle color changes. Hubby likes it too. He told me he 'wouldn't mind a pair of socks out of that'! Of course he doesn't know that for his size 12 feet it would probably take two balls and a small dent in the wallet! LOL I haven't gotten far on this because I work on it when I need something "mindless" to work on, like in the waiting room at the doctors. I'm using Priscilla Gibson Roberts' 'dream sock' pattern, which I found in the online section for Interweave Knits when they had free access this winter. I don't think I'm going to make it as long as recommended in the pattern though and I will probably use some navy "Jawoll" that I have to do the heel and toe so that I don't run out.

No comments: