Wednesday, August 23, 2006


When I was in Washington, my best friend Shelley came up for a weekend and we got the chance to poke around some fun stores. She even indulged me and went to the knitting store. There is an awesome new knitting store in Bellingham http://www.marilynsyarn.com/ called Marilyn's Yarn. They had some really cool stuff. I took some pictures in the store that I will post later, but here is some of my stash. I had a little birthday money left over and then I also got this fabulous yarn with my money for my shawl ministry. It's called Fino from Alpaca With A Twist and is 875 yards/skein of 70% Baby Alpaca and 30% Silk. Mmm...it's delish! So soft. The photo makes it look blue but it is actually a little bit greener teal color. I am thinking about possibly doing the Fiddlesticks peacock pattern in this for someone on my list in the shawl ministry. Posted by Picasa

No comments: