Monday, August 21, 2006


Well, some of you reading probably already know, but for those who don't, my family and I are looking at different possibilities for relocating. As part of that prayer and research process, we felt led to check out Spokane, Washington which would be approximately 6 hours away from family, as opposed to 16 that we have now. We did find a lot of things favorable and we are still praying and looking for God's will as to whether we will move forward in this direction. So far, both Tim and I feel positive about the possibilities. So I am posting some pictures on here to share with friends and family who may not have been to Spokane before. A lot of them are snapped out the window while driving so aren't the best photographically speaking, but will give you an idea. There's also some miscellaneous pictures towards the end. Everything is labeled. If anyone is surfing through from Spokane, please drop me a line! :o) Posted by Picasa

No comments: