Monday, April 17, 2006


These are my goodies from my Secret Pal 7 exchange...not pictured are the other "Peeps" sunglasses for all three kids and a scrapbooking book that I took out to look at and didn't get in the photo. The hiking book is cool...the hike on the cover I've actually done and is for the area up by my Mom's where I really want to hike again. My SP really read my blog and paid attention and got meaningful things, which was cool...and the Fiddlesticks Peacock Feathers Shawl and yarn from KnitPicks to make it. The picture doesn't show how cool it is, but it is Shadow, a heathered laceweight merino and is a lighter blue than the photo and has hints of many other colors, very subtly irridescent. Irridescent probably is not the correct word...but it's beautiful anyway. Not sure when I can actually start this as I have some things for other people to finish before starting something for me! :o) Posted by Picasa

No comments: