Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Here is a blurry closeup of my shawl (I wanted natural light so had to compromise on focus). I believe this yarn was a Knit Pick's that was dyed. I got it on eBay. I'm in a KAL along with most of my Christian Artisans group for the Simply Elegant Shawl by Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer. My friend Margaret is one of the hosts and she has wonderful hand dyed stuff at www.heritageyarns.com Later this week I will try to post some mroe info on this and catch up. We have all been SICK for days and still not feeling well enough to eat a meal. I also posted some pictures of more spring time blooms. It's in the 80s already...I think we got one week of spring before summer hit! Oh boy! Don't I just love the Sacramento summer! UGH! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly said...

Beautiful knitting! I love the colors-I'm wishing I had joined this KAL. Oh, wait-I have too many projects already...

swakins said...

I know what you mean about the gazillion sts, it is way too overwhelming for me to even contemplate, I could maybe handle a Barbie doll size shawl.
The shawl is really a beauty, it will surely make the recipient feel better, and of course the prayer doesn't hurt.