Wednesday, July 12, 2006


Okay, it's not knitting content but it has been too hot to knit! When it's triple digit, the wool gets put away!!! Had to post a picture of my girls with their first pony tails! Why did I wait so long? Well, you kind of need hair to have a pony tail. If you look at my picture with my profile, that was March 2005, you can see there was very little hair! In fact they were practically bald for a long time. A (on the left) has the longest hair, but the thinnest. J (on the right) has shorter, but thicker hair. Both have natural wave just like Mom and Dad, although the two of us did not get ours until puberty, so we won't know for awhile whether or not they will get to keep it. If they all look hot and grungy...they were. It was triple digit heat outside and in the 80s inside...the joys of living in an ancient mobile home in a hot valley! Yuck! I thought that the pony tails would help keep the girls cooler. It was so hot we were going to let them run around in the house without their top on to get cooler, but that freaked them out because you're supposed to have a shirt on! LOL Well, I'm glad for their modesty anyway! :o) Posted by Picasa

No comments: