Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thankful On Thursdays

Well, I planned to do gratitude lists this month and I knew I wouldn't be able to do it every day and keep up. Then I would feel guilty about missing. So I am doing seven things each Thursday this month.



1. I am so thankful to see God working in my children's hearts and that God gives me glimpses of that work to encourage me in what some days feels like an eternal up hill battle.

2. I am grateful that I can still home school my children in spite of legal attacks this year.

3. I am thankful for digital scrapbooking which has given me a stress releaser and a lot of creative fun.

4. I am thankful for all the health changes we have made this year and that even though I am stuck on a plateau at the moment, I have made a lot of progress!

5. I am thankful for my Bible and God's word that comforts, teaches and guides me every day.

6. I am thankful for the apple seeds growing on my kitchen windowsill (homeschool project).

7. I am thankful for the man who calls me Mrs. L and loves me in spite of all my ideosyncrasies, but continually encourages me to better myself.

No comments: