Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sewing Sensibility

I have never tried a downloadable pattern before, have you? Now I have an opportunity. All I need to do is tell you about some beautiful patterns now available for download at Sense and Sensibility Patterns. I have been drooling over these historic costume patterns for a long time. I love the beauty of 19th century clothing and now I have the chance to download. Now I have to decide if I will order the Regency gown pattern, the Regency dress for children or the Edwardian Apron, because the Edwardian period, which is really 20th century, has some of the loveliest clothes in my opinion. Hmm.... now where would I wear a Regency gown? Anyone hosting a ball in the near future? :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Renaissance fairs and Halloween would be a good time to wear them too! Love the era and clothing too www.callnerds.com/sacramento